Revised 17th. November 2012
I list those Agents who appear in the Booklet with the disclaimer also printed therein.
To compile such a list is not made easier because new firms arise and old one fade away; further complicated because villa owners let through different Agents different years. Thus a particular villa which one has enjoyed before, may now be let through someone else who is perhaps not so good. (They often change its name too!)
We like to
support local initiative and contribute to the
1. AGNI Travel. www.agni-travel.com)
2. CV Travel www:cvtravel.co.uk
3. Gaios Travel. www.gaiostravel.co.uk
4. Greek Islands Club, (now renamed Villa Collection GIC) www:greekislandclub.com
6. Ionian Villas. www.ionian-villas.co.uk
7. James Villas.. www:jamesvillas.co.uk
8. Olympic Holidays. www.olympicholidays.com
9. Paxos Magic Holidays. www:paxosmagic.com
10. Paxos Thalassa Travel, www:paxos-thalassatravel.com
11. Planos Holidays. (and PAXOS ISLAND HOLIDAYS) www:planos.co.uk
12. Routsis Holidays, www:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Simpson Travel. www:simpsontravel.com
15. Travel á la Carte. www:travelalacarte.co.uk
17. Paxos Club. www:paxosclub.gr
18. Paxos Beach Hotel. www.paxosbeachhotel.gr
Note: The 3 above are bookable direct or through some of the Island Agents.
18. Torriemerli Boutique Hotel. www.torriemerli.com
19. I also know of a Bed & Breakfast establishment called Zakspitaki in Kangatika www.paxos-greece.com/nickhelenhouse.htm
20. There is another B&B in a restored, traditional house in Velientatika run by an English couple. Contact Adam Burke on +030 69749 15033
21. Also of a new villa in Anemoyianatika, owned by an English lady who wishes to rent it out privately. <Erica@monkey-and-spat.co.uk>
Two Parties I have come across who organise Walking Holidays on Paxos (& elsewhere) are listed below:
I pass on all this information purely on a personal recommendation basis without any agreement with the firms concerned and, of course, can accept no responsibility if problems arise or you are not happy with results, though I feel sure you will be. If you think anything can be improved, just ask.
Copyright © Ian K Bleasdale. Site best viewed in Internet Explorer.